2.1
Style and Design

We purchased 2 power recliners from Nebraska Furniture Mart in the Colony Texas in December of 2017. On March 6th the first motor went out and the recliner would not recline.

Service person didnt come out until the 20th without parts and had to be ordered. It is not April 5th and the parts have not been received. The motor on the second recliner went out two weeks later. Still not parts.

Nebraska could care less.

They blame Flexsteel parts on back order.

Stay away from Nebraska Furniture Mart and Flexsteel. I attempted to contact Flexsteel and was told they do not take calls directly from consumers and we have to go to the retail store that we purchased the product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flexsteel Industries Recliner.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1619083

We bought a Flexsteel double power touch pad recliner about 5 years ago. During first year while in warranty the left side recliner would get stuck in recline position.

I had to climb out of it. Had repairman that the furniture store where purchased come out. He first ordered a replacement for the touch pad. Once it came in he replaced it.

It still was stuck in recline position. He then ordered a new motor which took another week. New motor worked for a little while but now it gets stuck most of the time if I put it in recline position. I have to unplug the whole unit and wait about 30 minutes.

Plug back in and sometimes it will start working and sometimes I have to leave it unplugged overnight. Now the right side chair is starting to do the same thing. That is my husband's side so he is really getting upset about it.

We will not ever be buying a Flexsteel sofa or recliner again. So disappointing!

Our flexsteel recliners also stopped working a few months after we bought them. The motors are fine but there is a threaded rod that moves a plastic piece.

The plastic piece stripped out.

Poor design. Have been getting the run around for months.