Featured Not resolved

Ordered a custom Flexsteel recliner and love seat from our local furniture store. After waiting 3 months, they delivered this crap.

It would receive a failing grade from a high school upholstery class.

Called the retailer and told them to come pick it up, we were not accepting it. He kept trying to let us have his upholsterer fix it right up. I told him no, it needed to be remade from the ground up. I wrote my name on the frame of both pieces before they went back.

Two months later, guess what? We got the same recliners back. I checked, and my name was on the frame. Sorry, fluffing up the caved in upholstery won't cut it.

So I threatened to involve Visa, which I used to pay the $3600 for these jokes of furniture, and he refunded my money. What a pathetic piece of work these are.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flexsteel Industries Recliner.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Quality of custom furniture, Retailer was not forthcoming about refund, But he finally gave us a refund.

Comments

1.5 year old fabric sofa. Fabric is a tweed with grey, brown, black and white.

Sitting area is fuzzy and fibers are wearing. Arm that is used more often looks worn and shaved. I should have gone with a Broyhill. Twenty year old sofa looks good, fabric is fresh and tight.

So disappointed with my Flexsteel. Cushions don’t hold shape either. Looking for a sofa cover.

A purchase I wish I never had made. So much for supporting a local business and “made in America”.