1.6
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 04

I wish the attached photo showing another person's review would have been available when I purchased my furniture. Reviewer states furniture purchased in 2014 and obviously Flexsteel made no changes as my recliner has the same issue.

I am happy that reviewer reached some type of resolution.

It does not appear that my retailer is concerned. https://www.jcmattressonline.com/

Update by user Jan 02

As seen in the photo leather actually worn in area where shoulders would likely rest.

Update by user Jan 02

Purchased 04/02/16 $1297.00

Original review posted by user Jan 01

Bought maroon leather electric furniture less than 2 years ago. Had to have repairman out twice within first year to replace electric reclining part in loveseat.

The power button has gone out in the recliner with it stuck open so we replaced that.

The leather has worn from the headrest, and down the inner seat side of the recliner.

When I complained to Flexsteel about it, I got a call from from the dealer (JC Mattress Factory) where we purchased it. Their suggestion was to only use distilled water on the furniture and no leather conditioner. Funny but the repairman they previously sent out told us to use leather conditioner, and that it was usually supplied when you purchased the furniture. (We weren't given any.)

Regardless, this furniture was not cheap. I won't purchase from this store again, and I likely won't consider leather again. I have had cloth manual recliners that lasted much longer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flexsteel Industries Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Did not seemed concerned about quality of product.

Comments