1.4

i bought 2 chairs an 1 love seat from harvest furniture an I have called flex steel an they have made different calls to harvest furniture an they will not services my furniture the couch has a ark broken an my chair all leather is loose an looks awful all I ask is for someone to look at my furniture an take care of my problem I gave 4700,00 hundred dollars for this an right away I started calling both flex steel an harvest furniture an no luck , I would like for this problem to be resolved or refund my money I am very upset an would not tell anyone to go to harvest furniture an flex steel should do something about this instead of telling me they are the only ones that can do anything about it , that is bull I want my money or new stuff I have been trying almost a yr to get this taken care of an no one will do ***

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: People where it came from or flex steel service dept.

Comments

No I have not heard any thing from anyone I am sick of flex steel have not heard a word

Nothing has been done I have not heard from anyone don’t know how they can say it’s been resloved

Flex steel is not good furniture An harvest furniture is the wrong place to go to buy anything